Nutritional Info

YES Inc. is an Administrative Sponsor for the federal nutrition programs funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and administrated locally by Bright From the Start.
The CACFP provides “Cash” reimbursement to child and adult care institutions and family or group day homes that provide nutritious meals to eligible participants. Participating Centers will receive monthly reimbursement funds to cover meals and food service expenses. Reimbursement funds are deposited directly into your Centers account each month.

Who Qualifies:

• Daycare Centers
• Adult Daycare Center
• After School Programs
• Outside School Program
• Homeless Shelters


The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) is a nutrition program funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) that is designed to ensure children and disabled adults in under served communities are fed nutritious meals during the summer months when school is not in session.

Who qualifies:
Summer Camps
Churches/Vacation Bible School
Migrant Site
National Youth Sports Programs
Homeless Sites (Emergency Shelters)

All of our Nutrition programs ensure that Children and Adults throughout Georgia have access to nutritious meals while they are in a day care setting and during the summer when school is not in session. These programs help alleviate hunger and malnutrition and address the negative effects that hunger and malnutrition have on an individual’s health, educational development, and growth.

National Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (English) or USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (Spanish) This form (AD-3027) is found online at: and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This Institution is an equal opportunity provider.